The Golden Retriever is exceptionally lovable, friendly, and trusting dog with numerous talents. His soft and shiny coat, for which he is widely admired, has a water-repellent ground hair which should be especially well protected. The skin under the ground hair is very sensitive and only the right nutrition supports the health of the skin, promoting the quality of the coat and strengthening the skin resistance against allergens and inflammations.
- Glossy Coat: The combination of borage oil and biotine promotes soft and shiny coat. Sulphureous amino acids enhance the production of keratin and supports the fur-growth. The combination of Pantothenic Acid, Niacin , Inositol, and Choline strengthens the skin-resistance.
- Support the functions of the heart: with Taurine and L-Carnitine supports heart contractions and energy supply of the heart muscles.
- Maintains ideal body weight: the low fat formula and L-Carnitine helps maintain ideal body weight.
- Cell protection: an antioxidant complex (lykopen from tomatoes, Lutein from Marigold, Polyphenols from green tea, and vitamin E & C) fights the process of cell ageing.
- Joint protection: Chondroitin and glucosamine are natural substances that protect the cartilage and prevent the development of arthritis.
|Dog's weight||Low activity||Normal activity||High activity|
The amounts stated here are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your dog's specific dietary needs.
No posts found