Cat's Best Smart Pellets, formerly known as Cat's Best Nature Gold, is ideal for cats with long fur, as the pellets don't stick to the fur or paws thanks to the smooth surface.
- Cat litter made from plant fibres
- Anti-sticking: ideal for long-haired cats, thanks to the smooth surface of the pellets
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable: waste litter can simply be put in the compost, with clumps able to be flushed down the toilet
- 100% odour absorbent active wood fibres: the finest plant fibres are used, from untreated local fur and spruce trees. These forests are continuously felled and replenished, helping to contribute to the maintenance of natural, healthy woods
- Very economical: can be used for up to 7 weeks, considerably more than standard cat litter
- Soft clumping and low in dust
- Easier to transport
- Can be flushed down the toilet:
made from natural plant fibres, which dissolve in water, just as toilet paper does. It will not cause pipe blockages or impact negatively on sewage treatment. Please flush using plenty of water!
Clumps should be deposited in the toilet one by one and given plenty of time to individually dissolve before flushing. Disposal can be made even easier by lightly crushing clumps with a litter scoop to make them smaller.
Only one clump should be deposited in the toilet at a time. Allowing the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure that the process is simple, clean and hygienic.
Using the household toilet is not recommended for the disposal of an entire tray of cat litter. In this case, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations - organic waste, compost or normal household waste!