The young Persian is the gentle majesty of tomorrow. Absolute perfection and irresistible beauty are her trademarks. Her unique coat with over 300 variations makes the Persian cat one of the most popular feline breeds across the whole world. Her unmistakable looks are accompanied by her noble, gentle and friendly character. The Persian cat is a calm and even-tempered aristocrat among cat breeds.
- For a beautiful coat: the long, thick hair of the Persian cat may reach a length of up to 20 cm
- To limit hairballs: a relatively inactive indoor cat, the Persian cat spends more than 30 hours a week tending to her silky coat, which often leads to extensive hairball build-up
- For a balanced intestinal flora: kitten food should contain a special nutrient formula with fructo-oligosaccharides for a balanced intestinal flora and EPA/DHA to protect intestinal mucosa
- To develop the beauty of the growing coat: a special nutrient combination reduces skin irritation, strengthens the skin's barrier function and intensifies colour, shine and smoothness of your cat's coat
- Reduction of hairballs: an exclusive combination of dietary fibres limits hairball build-up in the digestive tract and promotes stomach motility
- Improved digestive security: FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) and dried sugar beet shavings, combined with a synergistic anti-oxidant complex (lutein, taurine, vitamin E, vitamin C) ensure optimal digestive suitability and a balanced intestinal flora. EPA/DHA protect the intestinal mucosa.
- Optimised protection through L-lysine: cats' respiratory tracts are often attacked by herpes viruses. Supplementing cat food with L-lysine restricts the intensity of virus attacks and limits the severity of clinical symptoms of illnesses caused by the herpes virus
Feline Breed Nutrition – significant progress: in its cat food production, Royal Canin take into account all parameters which differentiate cats from each other: age, life style, special sensitivities etc. 10 years ago, Royal Canin added a new dimension to its vision of top performance: a product line exclusively for purebred cats. Feline Breed Nutrition is the only product line world-wide especially for pedigree cats.Manufacturer's feeding recommendation per cat in g/day:
|Age (months)||Weight 3kg
|Nursing cats||as needed||as needed|
The quantities listed above are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your cat's individual needs.
No posts found