The indoor cat spends more of her time eating and sleeping than taking any form of exercise. She therefore has only moderate energy requirements.
- Odour Reduction: An exclusive process that guarantees small, firm and considerably less smelling faeces.
- Hairball Regulation: A combination of fibres that improves intestinal transit, favours the elimination of the hair that is swallowed every day and limits hairball formation.
- Youth Complex 500/200: A complex of synergistic antioxidants (green tea polyphenols and high concentrations of of vitamins E & C) that helps keep your cat young by combating the attack of free radicals responsible for cellular damage.
- Optimal Calorie Control: Provides an ideal balance between the food's energy supply and your cat's energy expenditure, in relation to its lifestyle and level of activity.
- Tartar Control: Improves oral hygiene by reducing the occurrence of tartar deposits on your cat's teeth.
- Hairball System: Stimulates the elimination of hairs from the intestines and reduces the risk of hairball formation.
For more than 40 years Royal Canin has been making your pet’s health the prime focus of their work leading to the product range “Health Nutrition” amongst others. Only with the knowledge of your pet’s exact nutritional requirements and with respect for the individuality of every animal can the perfect meal be developed and produced to exactly meet your pet’s needs.
Corn, poultry protein (dried), rice, vegetable protein isolate, wheat, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolyzed), lignocellulose, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast, fish oil.
*L.I.P. : proteins selected for their very high assimilation
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.41 mg|
|folic acid||3.6 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.31 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||149.3 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.6 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.37 %|
|pantothenic acid||44.9 mg|
|plant fibers||11.6 %|
|vitamin A||17.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||13.4 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.14 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||48.2 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||22.1 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.755 kcal|
|dietary fibre||11.5 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.21 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||43.5 mg|
|Cat's weight||Little activity||Normal activity||Lots of activity|
If your cat becomes overweight, the daily portion should be reduced in size.