Puppies of giant dog breeds grow in two stages, with skeleton growth occurring mainly in the first phase from 2 to 8 months of age. The digestive system of giant breeds is sensitive, particularly during growth. Using the latest scientific findings, Royal Canin have succeeded in further improving the digestibility of Royal Canin Giant Puppy. Royal Canin Giant Puppy dog food contains all the essential nutrients which a puppy will need during this phase of bone growth.
- Moderate energy content and easily digestible L.I.P. proteins for measured growth without excessive weight gain
- A patented antioxidant complex (taurine, lutein, vitamins C and E) as well as mannan oligosaccharides contribute to strengthening the body's natural defences
- An ideal ratio of calcium and phosphorus promotes healthy bone growth
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate support bone growth and help to protect joints
- Prebiotics such as dried beet shavings and fructo and mannan oligosaccharides foster a balanced gut flora, psyllium supports the digestion
Manufacturer's feeding recommendation:
|Age in months||Final weight|
The amounts stated here are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your dog's specific dietary needs.