A cat dedicates around 30% of its day to caring for its fur. It's rough tongue works like a brush to remove the dead hairs and particles from its coat. The swallowed hairs are either broken down or passed through the body along with the faeces. The natural removal of the hair can be supported by emptying the stomach and boosting the intestinal transit.
- Intestinal activity is stimulated by micro-fibres and psyllium, which has slime-building properties
- Hairball build-up in the stomach as well the breaking down that follows can be reduced to that hair can be passed naturally
- The exclusive “anti-hairball” complex can help to pass up to double the usual amount of hair
- Proven to be effective after just 14 days when you feed your cat Royal Canin Hairball Care exclusively
- Special formula to support urinary tract function for adult cats (pH value: 6-6.5)
Poultry meat, rice, maize flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, animal fats, vegetable protein, animal protein, minerals, beet pulp, psyllium (psyllium and shells) (hydrolyzed) (2%), yeast, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, egg powder.
*L.I.P.: selected, easily digestible proteins with high biological valency
Vitamin A (23,700 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (40 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.1 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (5 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (52 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (172 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.06 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|Cat's weight||Underweight||Ideal weight||Overweight|
Your pet should always have access to fresh water.
No posts found